Thursday, June 07, 2007

Jobs

Received a decent offer from Nashville. Turned it down. At the end of touring their plant during my onsite interview, I realized I would be exceptionally bored working there and there was an exceptionally small chance that I would actually get any job satisfaction out of it. I really WANTED it to work out because I really WANTED to live in Nashville. I didn't really want to work or that company though. Rethinking the manufacturing thing. I told Matt once that it would be great and I can see myself doing that- but I am having trouble visualizing it, especially after being in the plant.

More to come on the other opportunities.

1 comment:

leigh ann said...

Sad for us, but I want you guys to be happy, of course. Maybe something else will come up here. But if you guys could at least get back to the Southeast, that would be great!